Writing, Gaming and Coding, Oh My!
So the stories are marching on. I have run aground on Part 3 of the Morgana stories, however, but I think I may have an idea that will work. I think giving her her memory back aside from the bits she doesn't need until later on would work a lot better.
However it has also been a little bit delayed because I started with the Quest again, and that's been suitably entertaining. I purchased a bird, and she's kind of cute. I also tried a garden game, but that's just confusing and strange.
There is also oddness abounding in the dragon game - it won't let me turn around any more. And painting is incredibly relaxing - the hairdryer is going to prove exceptionally entertaining.
I opened my own pub on Quora, which is not something I thought I'd say, but me and Chrissy are giving it a shot - a place for the British contingent to get together and chat about stuff. We'll see how it goes. It's about a week or so until we're going to review how it's going.
Finally I've been having fun writing an application that is proving quite a lot of fun. More fun than I've had writing code for a good long while. It's also inspiring me to perhaps return to NINA, but that's still a ways off.
Comments
Post a Comment