A Torrent of Tales
I got the last three stories written up, and posted all five. It took a little longer than planned, because it turns out Series 6 of DC Legends is WAY better than I remember and kept me suitably entertained and slightly distracted for quite a lot of the day, but all five stories are now a part of The Collection, so feel free to go and enjoy them (if that's your sort of thing).
I may have changed the titles of some of them from my original plans, but what's the use of being the creator if you can't make random changes. Also corrected a few things here and there as I went along, but since no one had seen them up until now that's more of a "me" thing than an "anyone else" thing :)
The next stage is to finish the one story I had in reserve - a Luna x OFC story - and by finish I mean write, and then use the dice app to generate six more ships and start considering what I am going to write for those.
I might also do some biasing of the dice, because so far the same-sex vs opposite sex ratio is coming out 2 to 1, and I'm trying to maintain the balance a little better than that. It's not that I have any objection to writing either genre, but I don't want to give the idea that this collection is for one genre more than the other :)
So if I manage to roll six stories that are all same-sex, I might just re-roll three of them. Or - to be honest - I might just make that a rule when I'm rolling, to maintain the balance. We'll see.
Comments
Post a Comment