Flowers and Candles
No chance to talk to Emily today. She was conducting interviews and holding meetings, and I had beasts to slay, monsters to vanquish and mountains to climb. (Okay - there was a lot of testing and coding to do. But doesn't it sound like more fun when I phrase it like that............ and now I am having a very strange idea about making work more fun, but that can probably wait until the weekend).
I will hopefully have more of a chance to talk to her tomorrow, and ask her about the details for the review. On the plus side of that there is the fewer interviews, but on the minus side there is the beasts, monsters and mountains side - supervising testing (which I am pretty sure I did not sign up for, which is also something that might have to come up at my review) and the coding side (which is more up my alley, so to speak)
In the tween time I have been entertaining myself by shaking up one of my virtual lives. (There are four of them on the go at the moment). I was running a flower shop, but after I spent $11m to open up my own personalised boutique where I can fence my stolen goods, I decided to shut the flower shop down and open up a candle shop instead.
The problem with both of these endeavours (the shop, not the boutique) is that they cost quite a lot of money to run and I have no where near enough cash on hand to do it. The main reason I bought the business in the first place was because I needed a vault - a safe place to keep my cash on hand so that when I got mugged (which happened more often than you would think) I didn't lose all of it.
So now I own a candle store, which is going to make no money at all, but is going to be a place to keep money. And somewhere I can put the ill-gotten gains of the boutique.
(Remember this is a virtual life)
This wasn't going to be the entry I originally wrote, but I haven't found a way to write what I originally wanted to write. Because every time I start, I think about what I am writing and realise that I am not sure I want to write it..............
Which makes me wonder if I should be writing it at all.
Comments
Post a Comment